Terms and conditions
EDL reserves the right to vary or modify the information, change or discontinue any feature or part of this website, the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access, without notice.
- Software made available for downloading from this website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable licence agreement. Except as set forth in the applicable licence agreement, the software is made available for use by end users only and any further copying, reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited.
- Warranties, if any, with respect to such software will only apply as expressly set forth in the applicable licence agreement. EDL hereby expressly disclaims all further representations and warranties of any kind, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose or non-infringement with respect to the software.
- Unless otherwise stated, base maps are sourced from 3rd parties. Although we check them we cannot gauruntee their accuracy. Ignition and other settings should be checked as per the manuals. The maps are provided to assist with engine starting only and need to be tuned. Do not drive on them without knock and afr measuring equipment.
- As the products are configured for the customers application, any returns will incur a 20% restocking fee unless otherwise agreed
- Copyright © Embedded Design Ltd 2011. All rights reserved.
- Unless specifically stated, you acknowledge and agree that EDL owns the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the content of this website (including but not limited to software, graphics, audio, video, text and photographs).
- You may view or print one copy of the content published on this website in unmodified form for personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use of the content, including without limitation distribution, reproduction, modification, display or transmission without the prior written consent of EDL is strictly prohibited. All copyright and other proprietary notices shall be retained on all reproductions.
- All trade marks, service marks and trade names which appear on the website are proprietary to EDL. Use of these trade marks without EDL’s consent will infringe EDL’s intellectual property rights. Nothing in this website should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos, or trade marks except with the express written consent of the respective owner.
- Any material or information sent through or in connection with this website by you will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and immediately become the property of EDL, subject to any privacy policies posted on this website. EDL may use such materials as it deems fit, anywhere in the world, without obligation for compensation, and free of any moral rights, intellectual property rights and/or other proprietary rights in or to such materials.
Limitation of Liability
- You waive and release EDL, its servants and agents to the maximum extent permitted by law from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of material or information made available through this website.
- EDL, its servants and agents will not, under any circumstances, be liable to any party for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or the inability to use, the Information or the website or any linked website.
- Under no circumstances will EDL be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use of this website or the information including loss of programs or data, loss of business, business interruption, lost business profits, even if EDL is expressly advised of the possibility of such damage.
- If your use of the website or information results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment, EDL is not responsible for those costs.
- Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by EDL is limited to the re-supply of the information on the website or the reasonable costs of having the information re-supplied.
Third party websites
- This website may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided as a convenience only and it does not imply endorsement or approval by EDL of the content of such websites or the products and services provided there. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- EDL does not warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus or any other defects or errors, infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does it authorise any such infringements by reason of the linking of this website to material on other sites.
- You link to any such linked website at your own risk. EDL is not a party to any transaction between you and a linked website.
Legal / Jurisdiction
- The content, operation and interpretation of this website and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NZ, in the event of a dispute arising out of, or in connection with this website.
- This website may be accessed throughout NZ and overseas. EDL makes no representation that the content of this website complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside NZ. If you access this site from outside NZ, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
- The information on this website is provided for general informational purposes only. Users access the website, and rely on the material contained in the website, at their own risk.
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website, EDL does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, timeliness or any other aspect of the information available on the website, or that it is suitable for your intended use. .
- All content is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind, express or implied to the full extent permitted by law including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement, as to the operation of this website or the content.
- EDL makes no representation that the products listed on its website are currently available at any time at the prices listed on the website, and it is your responsibility to verify product availability and pricing with EDL.
- EDL does not warrant that this website, any content or material in this website, nor any electronic communications sent by EDL are free from computer viruses or any other harmful elements. EDL recommends that virus checks be done on any information downloaded.
- In no event shall EDL be liable for any damages resulting from the use of this website or the content.
- The publication of electronic mail addresses on this website is to facilitate communications relating to EDL’s functions and it must not be inferred as consent by EDL or the relevant addresses to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Full payment on delivery unless otherwise agreed.
- Where EDL has extended credit to Buyer, terms of payment shall be net thirty (30) days
from date of invoice. The amount of credit or terms of payment may be changed, or credit
withdrawn by EDL at any time. If the goods are delivered in installments, Buyer shall pay
separately for each installment. Payment shall be made for the goods without regard to
whether Buyer has made or may make any inspection of the goods. If shipments are delayed
by Buyer, payments are due from the date when Seller is prepared to make shipments.
- Payment of seller’s invoices by purchaser shall not be delayed by, or contingent
upon, approval or payment by purchaser’s customer or any other third party.
Purchaser agrees to pay all costs associated with collection of any overdue
amount including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs. In addition to other
remedies provided by law, where conditions warrant, seller reserves the right to
withhold goods until payment of all amount due is received.
In the event customer shall become insolvent or makes a general assignment for the benefit of creditors, files or has filed against it a petition in bankruptcy, or for reorganization, or pursues any other remedy under law relating to debt relief, or in the event a receiver be appointed of customer’s property or business, seller may, at its option, terminate its performance under the contract and treat the customer as in default.